Directions to Metate Ranch
View Larger Map
Our office (A) and Metate Ranch Parking Lot / Tour Departure Location (B) are indicated on the map. Click the appropriate letter and then choose the "Directions" link to get turn-by-turn driving directions to us.
Directions to Metate Ranch:
- Take Take the I-10 Freeway to the the Monroe Street exit in Indio (Exit 142).
- Turn left at the stop sign at the top of the Monroe Street off-ramp.
- Take Monroe Street north approximately 2.2 miles until you climb up and over the levee.
- As you drop down on the north side of the levee, you will see the Granite Construction complex directly in front of you.
- Half way between the levee and the Granite Construction gate, there is a dirt road that goes off to the east (right).
- Turn right onto that dirt road and make an almost immediate left into the dirt parking lot (follow the signs).
- Your jeep and guide will meet you in the parking lot.
Note: If you get to the horse corral, you've gone too far on the dirt road. Please turn around at the corral and return to the parking lot.
If you are using a GPS to navigate, you can enter the address for Granite Construction: 38-000 Monroe Street Indio. However, you'll want to turn right onto the dirt road just before you reach the Granite Construction gate.
If you get lost or need more information, please call our reservation's desk at (760) 340-2345 or Toll Free 1-888-440-5337 ext. 102.