Explore extraordinary scenery as your Big Red Jeep winds its way through the labyrinth of geological cuts and canyons of the San Andreas Fault Zone with one of our award-winning naturalist guides!
- Round-trip hotel transfer via Jeep
- Expert naturalist guides and open-air 7-Passenger Jeeps
- All admission / use fees and taxes
- Granola snack and bottled water
- Optional hike or nature-walk – geared to guests’ abilities
- Price per 7-pax Jeep Plus 10% guide gratuity
- 3-Hour Tour 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM
- 3.5 Hour Tour 8:30 AM or 1:00 PM
- 4-Hour Tour 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM
- Departure Times: If you would like to depart at a different time, note that morning tours must end by Noon. Afternoon tours start at 1:00 PM or later.
Lush Oases, Just 10-Minutes from Downtown Palm Springs!
Climb aboard one of our Big Red Jeeps for a visit to the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, where stunning rock formations and the contrasting greens of magnificent fan palms and more than 150 species of plants beckon you to these lush palm oases.
- Your professional guide educates and entertains you with stories about the history, culture, lifestyle, and legends of the Cahuilla people.
- In Andreas Canyon, enjoy a guided 1-mile hike on a tranquil trail along the banks of Andreas Creek as your guide describes the ceremonies and legends of the Cahuilla people and explains how they used the desert’s plants for survival.
- View one of the largest natural palm oases in North America from the rim of Palm Canyon.
- Enjoy a short walk to a hidden water cave where the water flows most of the year.
- At the end of your adventure, relax, refresh, and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the Indian Trading Post which features Indian art and artifacts, books, jewelry, pottery, baskets, weavings, refreshments, and more.
- Snacks and beverages
- Boxed breakfast or lunch
- Combination Indian Canyons / Celebrity Homes Tour
- Logo t-shirts, sweatshirts, or jackets
- Logo hats or visors
- Water-bottles with company logo
- Custom logo wraps for Jeep signs (sides and back)