Explore extraordinary scenery as your Big Red Jeep winds its way through the labyrinth of geological cuts and canyons of the San Andreas Fault Zone with one of our award-winning naturalist guides!
- Professional naturalist tour guide for up to 3 hours
- $75 per hour extra after 3 hours
- Step-On Guide Admissions not included
- Guide for up to 3 hours Plus $50 guide gratuity
- Additional hours Price per hour per guide
- Travel & Other Fees
- Joshua Tree Nat'l Park Departure from Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, or 29 Palms
- Greater Palm Springs Drop guide at different location than pick-up
The Desert’s Best Naturalist Guides
If you are an out-of-town tour operator and you have your own transportation and just need a local tour guide to lead your group, consider hiring one of our friendly, fun, and knowledgeable professional step-on guides.
Our step-on guides are all desert naturalists who will share their love and passion for the area’s history, folklore, Native American culture, geology, flora, and fauna with your group. Our step-on guides will also point out popular landmarks and points of interest and lead your group to hidden gems.
Tours can be customized to your group’s particular interests and abilities.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram (3-4 hours)
- Joshua Tree National Park (5-6 hours)
- Palm Springs City and Celebrity Home Tour (1.5-2 hours)
- Palm Springs Windmill Tour (1.5-2 hours)
- Palm Springs Indian Canyons (2-3 hours)
- Coachella Valley Agriculture Tour (3-4 hours)
- Salton Sea and Salvation Mountain (4-5 hours)
Step-on guide rates do not include admission fees. Tour operators are responsible for all admission fees (including guide’s admission).
Please contact us if you would like pricing for complete sightseeing tours that include the guide, transportation, and admission fees.