This tour includes all of the highlights from our ‘Movers and Shakers’ and ‘Ancient Footprints’ Jeep Tours. Explore a natural palm oasis, tour a recreated Cahuilla Village, and enjoy a slot canyon walk.
- Round-trip hotel transfer via Jeep
- Expert naturalist guides and open-air 7-Passenger Jeeps
- Team bandannas
- All materials and supplies for the Jeep rally
- Award certificates for members of the winning team
- All admission / use fees and taxes
- Granola snack and bottled water
- Optional hike or nature-walk – geared to guests’ abilities
- Program coordination
- Price per 7-pax Jeep Plus 10% guide gratuity
- 3.5 Hour Tour 8:30 AM or 1:00 PM
- 4-Hour Tour 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM
- 4.5-Hour Tour 7:30 AM or 1:00 PM
- Departure Times: If you would like to depart at a different time, note that morning tours must end by Noon. Afternoon tours start at 1:00 PM or later.
Unique Team-Building Activity
Looking for an engaging team-building activity that everyone in your group can do? Our Jeep Riddle Rally and Scavenger Hunt adds elements of competition and challenge to our popular San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour.
The rally begins with a group welcome at the hotel where guests are given colored bandannas that correspond to their teams, one team per jeep. The jeep guides will explain the rules of the rally and give them their team packets, which contains all the items necessary for the competition. Then the teams will jump in their jeeps and the adventure begins!
From the moment guests board their big red jeeps, they will be challenged with riddles about the desert.
- Not the Mojave and hotter than sin, what is the name of the desert we’re in?
- This crack in the Earth is a great divide. To see it up close, a red jeep you should ride.
- The most common plant in our desert by far, its name is the same as a by-product of tar.
The answers to the riddles are found in our guides’ informative and entertaining tour narration. We also incorporate some fun, general trivia to keep everyone thinking. As an option, groups may also provide their own company or meeting specific riddles or trivia which we are happy to incorporate into the rally.
The Scavenger Hunt portion of the event takes place in a narrow canyon loop where teams will have to identify items that are not native to the desert. Each team is provided with a list of potential items and they must check off the items they see. However, to keep the teams honest, not all of the items on the list are there.
At the end of the tour, teams will be required to perform a team cheer.
Teams earn points by solving riddles, answering trivia questions, finding scavenger hunt items and performing their team cheer. Bonus points are awarded for creativity!
- Snacks and beverages
- Boxed breakfast or lunch
- Catered breakfast or lunch
- Craft beer tasting
- Jeep Rally with awards dinner at the Enchanted Desert
- Jeep Rally with sunset cocktail reception
- Logo t-shirts, sweatshirts, or jackets
- Logo hats or visors
- Team prizes
- Customized awards
- Water-bottles with company logo
- Custom logo wraps for Jeep signs (sides and back)