Explore extraordinary scenery as your Big Red Jeep winds its way through the labyrinth of geological cuts and canyons of the San Andreas Fault Zone with one of our award-winning naturalist guides!
Whether you are a resident of the Greater Palm Springs area or visiting with friends or family, Desert Adventures offers a variety of Jeep and sightseeing tours for you to enjoy. Learn for yourself why Desert Adventures is the #1 rated outdoor activity in Palm Desert on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence winner every year since 2011. We offer a variety of tours throughout the Greater Palm Springs area to allow you to fully explore our beautiful desert paradise. Book your tour online today or call us at +1 (760) 324-5337 to speak with one of our friendly reservations specialists!
Regularly Scheduled Tours
Sold by the seat (Public Tours) and by the vehicle (Private Tours)
Give the gift of adventure to your family and friends. Gift cards are available in any amount. Recipient selects their tour, date, and time when redeeming.
Available for instant purchase online!
Witness the transition from day to night on this exciting 4WD adventure that adds stargazing to our popular San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour.
- Guests with neck, back, or serious injuries and women who are pregnant are advised to consult with their doctor before taking any Jeep tour.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Advance reservations are required for all our tours.
- A 48-hour advance notice is required for online bookings. To make reservations for tours departing within 48 hours, please call the Desert Adventures Tour Reservations Desk toll free at 1-888-440-5337 ext. 1 or locally at 1-760-324-5337.
What to Wear / Bring
- Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles (such as tennis shoes or hiking boots). Sandals and shoes with high heels are not recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothing — we recommend you dress in layers as desert temperatures can change quickly. In the cooler months (November through March), we suggest you bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Don’t forget your camera or video camera — the photo opportunities are amazing on all tours!