Explore extraordinary scenery as your Big Red Jeep winds its way through the labyrinth of geological cuts and canyons of the San Andreas Fault Zone with one of our award-winning naturalist guides!
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for guests staying in the City of Palm Springs, subject to availability.
- Pickup from Rancho Mirage is available for an additional charge of $25 per Jeep.
- Pickup from Palm Desert, Indian Wells, or La Quinta is not offered on public tours. Please contact us to inquire about the price and availability for pick-up from Palm Desert, Indian Wells, or La Quinta for private tours.
- Hotel pick-up adds up to 60 minutes to the tour duration, depending on your pick-up location and number of pick-ups scheduled.
- To request hotel pick-up, please contact us a day or two before your tour.
- Public Tours
- Adult Ages 13-61
- Child Ages 12 and under
- Senior Ages 62+
- Private Tours
- Private Jeep Up to 7 passengers
Lush Oases, Just 10-Minutes from Downtown Palm Springs!
Climb aboard one of our Big Red Jeeps for a visit to the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, where stunning rock formations and the contrasting greens of magnificent fan palms and more than 150 species of plants beckon you to these lush palm oases.
- Your professional guide educates and entertains you with stories about the history, culture, lifestyle, and legends of the Cahuilla people.
- In Andreas Canyon, enjoy a guided 1-mile hike on a tranquil trail along the banks of Andreas Creek as your guide describes the ceremonies and legends of the Cahuilla people and explains how they used the desert’s plants for survival.
- View one of the largest natural palm oases in North America from the rim of Palm Canyon.
- Enjoy a short walk to a hidden water cave where the water flows most of the year.
- At the end of your adventure, relax, refresh, and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs at the Indian Trading Post which features Indian art and artifacts, books, jewelry, pottery, baskets, weavings, refreshments, and more.