Travel through two deserts and the transition zone between two ecosystems on this naturalist-guided tour to a vast wilderness area filled with jumbled boulders and the Park’s iconic Dr. Seuss-esque Joshua Trees.
Joshua Tree National Park fantastic!
with De Karlen
- Certified California Naturalist (UC Riverside)
- Certified Joshua Tree Master Naturalist
- Certified Interpretive Guide (National Association for Interpretation)
- Desert Adventures Hiking and Tour Guide
- Desert Institute (JTNP) Hiking and Tour Guide
- Former Interpretive Park Ranger, Yosemite National Park
“Joshua Tree National Park is wild, it’s fierce, it’s fragile, architectural, minimalist, and beautiful…..it truly is fantastic!,” says De, who provides a one-hour PowerPoint presentation on this iconic treasure – and, she helps take the mystery out of visiting the 16th largest park in the National Park System that graces our own backyard.