Red Jeep Tours
Safe & Fun for Guests of All Ages
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE
San Andreas Fault “Bones of the Earth” Jeep Tour
Journey through the heart of the San Andreas Fault Zone with an expert naturalist guide, walk between narrow slot canyon walls, explore a natural palm oasis, and tour a recreated Cahuilla Indian Village.
San Andreas Fault MOVERS AND SHAKERS 4×4 Jeep Tour
Explore the tortured landscape of the San Andreas Fault Zone, take a walk between narrow slot canyon walls, and learn about the geology and seismology of the San Andreas Fault.
San Andreas Fault “Four Posts” Hiking Tour by Jeep
Join a naturalist guide for a guided hike through narrow high-walled canyons leading gradually to a spectacular view of the valley floor and Santa Rosa Mountains below.
San Andreas Fault “Gem Canyon” Hiking Tour by Jeep
Join a naturalist guide for a guided hike through slot canyons and up a 10 feet ladder to the top of the fault line for spectacular views of the valley below.
Joshua Tree National Park Tour
Travel through two deserts and the transition zone between two ecosystems on this naturalist-guided tour to a vast wilderness area filled with jumbled boulders and the Park’s iconic Dr. Seuss-esque Joshua Trees.
Gift Cards – Available for instant onine purchase
Gift cards are available in any amount, are valid on any tour, and they never expire.
You can choose your tour date when you redeem your gift card.
- Guests with neck, back, or serious injuries and women who are pregnant are advised to consult with their doctor before taking any Jeep tour.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Advance reservations are required for all our tours.
- A 48-hour advance notice is required for online bookings. To make reservations for tours departing within 48 hours, please call the Desert Adventures Tour Reservations Desk toll free at 1-888-440-5337 ext. 1 or locally at 1-760-324-5337.
What to Wear / Bring
- Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles (such as tennis shoes or hiking boots). Sandals and shoes with high heels are not recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothing — we recommend you dress in layers as desert temperatures can change quickly. In the cooler months (November through March), we suggest you bring a light sweater or jacket.
- Don’t forget your camera or video camera — the photo opportunities are amazing on all tours!