Coronavirus Travel Policies
In light of the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the uncertainty felt among many travelers, Desert Adventures is responding by introducing new health and safety procedures to protect our guests and staff. In addition, we are enacting new, relaxed cancellation policies for the remainder of 2020 to enable our guests and our travel partners to adjust travel plans as needed and to help alleviate and immediate health and safety concerns.
At this time, all of our tours and events are suspended until at least April 10, 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our tour schedule as appropriate, following guidance from the CDC and local health agencies.
In response to concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus, Desert Adventures has enacted the following safety procedures on all Red Jeep Tours:
- All vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer which is available to guests throughout the tour.
- All vehicles carry face masks – which will be made available to guests who exhibit signs of illness.
- We thoroughly disinfect each vehicle after every tour – including seat belts, hand rails, ice chests, etc.
- We wash and sanitize blankets after each use.
- We sanitize and disinfect our portable restrooms and hand-washing stations at least twice daily.
Until further notice, the following temporary cancellation policies will apply if you must cancel or change your travel plans due to the coronavirus situation. If you do not notify us at the time of cancellation or rescheduling that you are doing so due to the coronavirus outbreak, then our standard cancellation policies (as noted on your booking confirmation or group contract) will apply.
Regularly Scheduled Jeep Tours (Public & Private Tours):
- Guests who cancel a booking more than 24-hours in advance will receive a full refund.
- Guests who cancel a booking 8 to 24-hours in advance of the planned start time will receive a voucher for the full amount paid that is good for six (6) months from the scheduled tour date.
- For cancellations received within 8-hours of departure or for no shows, there will be no refund or credit offered.
Group Tours and Events:
- For cancellations received more than 30 days in advance, a full refund will be issued for any monies paid and all cancellation penalties are waived.
- For cancellations received 10 – 30 days in advance, any outstanding balance due (as per your tour or event contract) is still due, but a credit voucher will be issued for all monies paid* that is good for twelve (12) months from the scheduled tour date.
- For cancellations received less than 10 days in advance of the program, there will be no refund or credit offered.
* Less any non-refundable deposits or cancellation penalties paid by Desert Adventures on your behalf (such as cancellation penalties incurred for transportation, catering, or entertainment provided by outside vendors). Such out-of-pocket expenses will be deducted from our credit voucher (though we will do our best to negotiate with our vendors to waive any penalties on your behalf).