Are you looking for a unique mode of transportation for your group while in the desert? How about chartering our classic open-air Jeep Scramblers to transport your group?
- Group Jeep Tours Price per 7-passenger Jeep
- 3 to 3.5 hour tour
- 4 hour tour
- 4.5 hour tour
- 5 hour tour
- Plus 10% guide gratuity
Three Unique Locations
Jeep tours to three unique locations in the Greater Palm Springs area are available for groups of up to 105 people. Larger groups (up to 210 people) can be accommodated by offering jeep tours in multiple rounds or by combining jeep tours with other activities.
Visit the twisted and tormented landscape of the San Andreas Fault on our San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour. Explore the lush oases of the Palm Springs Indian Canyons on our Indian Canyons Jeep & Hiking Tour. Or journey through the rich agricultural lands at the east end of the Coachella Valley to the Mecca Hills Wilderness Area and the spectacular mineral-hued Painted Canyon.
In addition, we offer a fun, Jeep riddle rally team building program that can be added to our San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour or Indian Canyons Jeep & Hiking Tour.
Our fleet of 15 Jeeps is also available for charter for group dine-arounds, pub crawls, and shopping or casino shuttles.
- San Andreas Fault Day Tour
- San Andreas Fault Sunset Tour
- Indian Canyons Jeep & Hiking Tour
- Mecca Hills/Painted Canyon Jeep Tour
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- La Quinta Hotels
- Indian Wells Hotels
- Palm Desert Hotels
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Rancho Mirage Hotels
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Palm Springs Hotels
All afternoon tours depart at or after 1:00 p.m. Tours are 3 hours from La Quinta, Indian Wells, or Palm Desert hotels; 3.5 hours from Rancho Mirage hotels; and 4 hours from Palm Springs hotels.
Please inquire about custom departure/return times. Additional charges may apply.
- Hotel pick-up and return from Palm Desert, Indian Wells, or La Quinta or Indio. For guests staying in Rancho Mirage or Palm Springs, additional shuttle transportation to Indio is required.
- Jeep eco-tour with an expert naturalist guide
- Guided nature walk (geared to the abilities of the guests in the jeep)
- Granola snack and bottled water
- All admission/site fees & taxes
- $25 per jeep guide gratuity – however, additional gratuities are always appreciated if you feel your guide did an outstanding job
- Snacks and beverages
- Boxed lunch
- Catered breakfast or lunch at our Enchanted Desert venue
- Jeep Riddle Rally & Scavenger Hunt or other team building activity
- We are happy to hold space for you on a tentative basis while you confirm your arrangements.
- If another group challenges a tentative hold, you will have 2 business days to either contract or release your space. If you contract based on a challenge, there will be a 100% cancellation penalty for any attrition or cancellation, since we will have turned away another group.
- To confirm your reservation on a definite basis a signed contract and 50% deposit are required.
- The outstanding balance of your contract is due 10 days prior to your tour date.
Once your tour is contracted, the following cancellation penalties will apply, unless you contracted based on a challenge. In that case, a 100% cancellation penalty will apply for any cancellation or attrition as we will have turned away another group for you.
- Cancellation or attrition more than 31 days in advance: 5% cancellation penalty
- Cancellation or attrition 22 to 30 days in advance: 25% cancellation penalty
- Cancellation or attrition 15 to 21 days in advance: 50% cancellation penalty
- Cancellation or attrition 10 to 14 days in advance: 75% cancellation penalty
- Cancellation or attrition received within 10 days of the tour: 100% cancellation penalty