Joshua Tree National Park Tour with Lunch
JOSHUA TREE TOUR UPDATE
We are resuming Joshua Tree National Park Tours effective 4/1/2021 on a limited basis, subject to current State and County COVID-19 restrictions. Online reservations are not currently being accepted. To inquire about availability for this tour, please call (760) 324-5337 for assistance.
Please note that this tour is conducted in an ENCLOSED VEHICLE.
For everyone’s safety, facemasks are required to be worn by all guests and guides at all time within the vehicle, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you are unable or unwilling to wear a facemask for extended periods of time, you should not book this tour at this time.
We are currently NOT accepting online bookings for this tour. Please call (760) 324-5337 for reservations.
Party of 2:$300 pp
Party of 3 to 5: $250 pp
Online reservations are accepted for up to 5 guests. Call (760) 477-4118 or contact us to for pricing and availability for more than 5 guests.
jOSHUA tREE nATIONAL pARK tOUR WITH lUNCH
Journey through two deserts and the transition zone between two eco-systems on this half-day excursion to nearby Joshua Tree National Park, home of Jumbo boulders and the Park’s iconic and endemic Dr. Seuss-esque plant: the Joshua Tree. Along the way, learn about the wind turbines that line the San Gorgonio Pass, visit several highlights including Keys View Overlook (weather permitting), and enjoy a picnic lunch in the Park.
Explore Joshua Tree National Park with a Desert Naturalist:
Join a professional naturalist guide for a journey through two deserts and the transition zone between two eco- systems on a fascinating excursion to one of the newest parks in the National Park system as your guide teaches you about the plants and animals of the high desert and rich history of the area.
Guests departing from the Greater Palm Springs area will enjoy a narrated tour of the Coachella Valley and learn about the wind and solar energy generated from the San Gorgonio Pass wind and solar farms. Guests may also join the tour in the high desert communities of Morongo Valley, Yucca Valley, or Joshua Tree.
Guests will spend a full three hours exploring the Park. Take in the spectacular view at the Key’s View Overlook, which offers a stunning viewpoint from 5,185 ft. in elevation where you can see all the way to Mexico on a clear day. Your tour will include several additional stops for photo ops and short nature walks and/or hikes based on guest wants, needs and capabilities.
A delicious picnic lunch in the Park is included.
Tour Availability: This tour is offered Monday – Friday year round
Reservations: Advance reservations are required
Vehicle: Climate Controlled (Enclosed) van or SUV. We also offer tours for larger groups in mini coaches or buses. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pickup is offered from throughout the Greater Palm Springs area as well as from the high desert communities of Yucca Valley, Morongo Valley, and the town of Joshua Tree. Guests may also join the tour in downtown Palm Springs at the sightseeing tour loading zone in front of the Welwood Murray Memorial Library (100 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262) or at the Joshua Tree National Park West Entrance Visitor’s Center (6554 Park Blvd Joshua Tree, CA 92252)
- Naturalist guided tour in a climate controlled (enclosed) van or SUV
- Guided nature walk or easy hike – geared to the abilities and interests of the guests
- Joshua Tree National Park Admission
- Bottled water and granola snacks
- Picnic lunch in the Park.
- Protein choices: ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian.
- Bread choices: white, wheat, sourdough or rye.
- Cheese choices: Swiss, cheddar, provolone, American, pepper jack or Monterey jack.
- Gluten Free Options: Chef Salad, Cobb Salad, or Garden Salad
- This tour is recommended for children aged 8. Minimum age is 3 years of age.
- Good walking shoes are recommended. Open-toe shoes or sandals are not recommended.
- Please let us know when booking if you have any mobility issues that limit your ability to walk so that we can adjust the tour to meet your needs.
- This tour includes stops at several points of interest for photo ops or short walks/hikes. However, due to the shear size of the park, we cannot include everything. Therefore, if there is anything in particular you would like to see, please let know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Due to COVID-19 health and safety concerns, all guests must complete a health screening, including temperature check, prior to participating in this tour. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS AND STAFF WHENEVER THEY ARE WITHIN 6 FEET OF ANOTHER PERSON. Masks can be removed while hiking or when out of the vehicle, as long as everyone maintains at least 6-feet of physical distance between one another. Masks are mandatory when riding in the vehicle or whenever 6-feet of physical distancing cannot be maintained, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Child Policy: This tour is recommended for children aged 8 and up. The minimum age for children is 3 years. Children under the age of 8 or 4’9″ tall must ride in a booster seat (supplied by the guest).